Kielbasa Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner is made with turkey kielbasa, asparagus, tomatoes and bell peppers cooked all on one pan, easy cleanup! It’s also Keto, Whole30, Low Carb and Gluten-free.
Kielbasa Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
- 14 oz. Turkey kielbasa, cut on the diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 lb. Asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups 8 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lg. Orange bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces (1 1⁄2 cups)
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 20 × 14-inch baking sheet or two 14 × 10-inch pans with foil and grease well.
- Arrange the kielbasa in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes, until it starts to brown on the bottom.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the veggies.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, sea salt, Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper. Pour over the veggies and toss to coat.
- When the kielbasa is done, remove the pan from the oven but leave it on. Flip the kielbasa pieces over and move them to one side of the pan, leaving space for the veggies.
- Arrange the veggies in a single layer on the other side of the extra-large pan, or on the second pan if using two pans.
- Roast for 18 to 20 minutes, until the veggies are tender and the kielbasa is further browned.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories270
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 52.5mg 18%
- Sodium 1482mg 62%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 19.5g 39%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.