Sipping Copper Mugs is the perfect mug to sip cold drinks out of for the summer time . This new spin on the classic Moscow Mule, with bourbon and grapefruit juice, will quench your thirst with only three main ingredients.
Kentucky Mule with Grapefruit
- Mixology Double Sided Jigger 1oz/2oz
- Mule Hammered Copper 18 Ounce Drinking Mug
- Wooden Spoon Set
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- 100-ounce Glass Pitcher
- 1 cup Fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 cup Bourbon
- 2 Bottles ginger beer (12 oz. each) `
- Crushed ice
- Grapefruit segments
- Combine grapefruit juice, bourbon, and ginger beer in a pitcher. Divide mule among four copper mugs filled halfway with crushed ice; top with grapefruit segments.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories238
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 1mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.