This Italian Sangria made with red wine, Chianti & Prosecco and is cool and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Italian Sangria with Chianti & Prosecco
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 100-ounce Glass Pitcher
- Spoon Set
- 1 Chianti (750 ml), chilled
- 2 cups. Pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Brandy
- 1 Orange, sliced into rounds and quartered
- 1 Lime, sliced into rounds and quartered
- 1 Bottle Prosecco (750 ml), chilled
- Combine Chianti, pomegranate juice, sugar, and brandy, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add orange and lime slices; chill. Gently stir in Prosecco before serving.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories206
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 17mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.