This iced Irish coffee is refreshing and delicious, any time during the year . it has the same great taste as the original classic and quite easy to make . Even in the hot month of July, you can easily add the Irish whiskey, and make this your favorite drink all year long.
Irish Iced Coffee
- 2 cups Ice cubes
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Hot water
- 2 cups Freshly brewed coffee, chilled
- ¾ cup Irish whiskey
- ¼ cup Chocolate syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar (optional)
- Crush ice in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag using a meat mallet.
- Combine ¼ cup sugar and hot water in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add coffee, whiskey, and chocolate syrup, stirring to combine. Fill serving glasses with crushed ice, then pour coffee mixture over top.
- Whip cream and 3 Tbsp. sugar in a bowl with a mixer until soft peaks form. Top drinks with whipped cream; serve immediately.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories296
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 20mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.