Instant Pot Taco Soup
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Onion
- Set the instant pot to "Saute" and add olive oil.
- Once hot, add the ground beef and onions, cook until meat is browed.
- Turn off instant pot and drain meat.
- Put the meat back into the instant pot.
- Add corn, beans, rotel, diced tomatoes, ranch seasoning and taco seasoning.
- Add beef broth and stir.
- Place the lid on and set the valve to "Sealed".
- Press the "Soup" button and set timer for 20 minutes.
- Once the soup is done, turn valve to "Quick Release".
- Serve soup with shredded cheese, avocado, sour cream and Fritos.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories456
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 101mg 34%
- Sodium 1562mg 66%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 36g 72%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.