This iced green tea is a great way to cool down on a hot and summer afternoons. With all the rich ingredients of green tea, as well as the spicy ginger, lime, and sweet mint, this iced green tea is sure to hit the spot every time.
Iced Green Tea
- 4 cups Water, divided
- ¼ cup Sliced fresh ginger (2-inch knob)
- ¼ cup Packed fresh mint leaves
- 6 Bags green tea
- ½ cup Sugar
- Boil 1 cup water, ginger, and mint in a small saucepan. Off heat, add tea bags; steep, covered, 5 minutes. Remove tea bags, squeezing to extract liquid. Discard tea bags; strain tea into a bowl.
- Whisk sugar into tea until completely dissolved; pour over ice into a large pitcher.
- Stir in remaining 3 cups water. Serve tea in four ice-filled glasses.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories98
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.