Ice Cream Filled July 4th Cupcakes
- 1 pkg Red velvet cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/2 qt Blue moon ice cream, softened if necessary
- 7 oz Marshmallow creme
- 3 cup Heavy whipping cream
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 36 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill prepared cups about one-third full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 11-14 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Working quickly, spread ice cream onto cupcakes. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Place marshmallow creme in a large bowl. Add whipping cream; beat until blended and stiff peaks form. Pipe or spread over cupcakes. Decorate with sprinkles. Serve immediately or freeze until firm.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories220
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Cholesterol 46mg 16%
- Sodium 139mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0%
- Sugars 16g
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.