The hurricane is an iconic tropical cocktail that you should know how to make. It is a fun rum-filled drink that includes the captivating pairing of passion fruit and orange juices. While it looks and tastes rather complicated, with a mix of sweet tropical flavors, tart lime, and spiced rum, it is actually quite easy to make.
- 4 cups Pure passion fruit juice
- 2 cups Fresh orange juice
- 1 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1 cup Each light rum, dark rum, and coconut rum (such as Malibu)
- ½ cup Each grenadine and superfine sugar
- Ice cubes
- Whisk together passion fruit juice, orange juice, lime juice, light rum, dark rum, coconut rum, grenadine, and sugar in a large pitcher until sugar dissolves.
- Serve hurricane cocktails in ice-filled glasses.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories254
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 10mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.