Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- 2 lb Carrots
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the carrots with the prepared sauce either in the skillet, or pour the sauce over the carrots in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until carrots are browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
HOW TO MAKE GLAZED CARROTS A DAY AHEAD?
- Allow carrots to cool completely. Transfer the cooled carrots to an airtight container and cover with a lid.
- The carrots will store well for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- TO REHEAT, add just a bit of butter to a pan and reheat over medium-low until the carrots are heated through and just beginning to brown.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories170
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Cholesterol 25mg 9%
- Sodium 285mg 12%
- Potassium 499mg 15%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 12g
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.