Homemade Pita Chips
- 4 Pita Flat Bread Rounds, Whole Wheat
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- With a knife, cut each pita into 8 triangles and arrange evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the pita triangles with olive oil. Flip them over and brush the other side with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories118
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6%
- Sodium 71.3mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 6%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 1.6g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.