Guacamole Deviled Eggs make a healthy appetizer made with hard boiled eggs filled with mashed avocado, cilantro and lime juice.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 Large eggs, hard boiled (recipe)
- 1 Medium Haas avocado, about 5 oz
- 2-3 tsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. Red Onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. Minced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp. Fresh cilantro, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Diced tomato
- pinch chile powder, for garnish for garnish
- Peel the cooled hard boiled eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half horizontally, and set the yolks aside.
- In a bowl, mash the avocado and 2 whole egg yolks; discard the rest.
- Mix in lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, salt and pepper and adjust to taste. Gently fold in tomato.
- Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the guacamole into the 12 halved eggs.
- Sprinkle with a little chile powder for color and arrange on a platter.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories88
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 62mg 21%
- Sodium 60mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 0.5g
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.