Green Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Unsalted butter softened
- 1 ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Peppermint extract
- 12-14 Drops green food coloring
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 ½ cup Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 6 oz Milk chocolate chips
- 6 oz Andes mint chocolates , chopped
- Add the butter and sugar to your stand mixer on medium high speed until light and fluffy then add in the extract, food coloring and eggs one at a time until fully combined.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt then add it into the stand mixer on low speed until just combined before folding in the mint chocolate and chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 8-10 minutes in rounded tablespoon sized scoops (makes 48 cookies).
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories125
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Cholesterol 17mg 6%
- Sodium 39mg 2%
- Potassium 67mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.