The delicious flavors of these balsamic green beans made with black olives, scallions and eggs complement any meal or holiday potluck.
Green Bean Salad
- 24 oz. 6 cups string beans beans, ends trimmed
- 2¼ oz. Can sliced black olives, drained (check labels for Whole30)
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil extra virgin
- 3 Medium scallions, chopped
- ¾ tsp. Kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 5 Hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- Place green beans in a large pot and cover with water, about 6 cups. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook until tender crisp, about 6 minutes (don’t overcook or they will get mushy).
- Drain and rinse under cold water when done to prevent them from overcooking, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic, oil, salt and pepper. Toss in the green beans, scallions and olives.
- Mix well and top with sliced eggs. Refrigerate and serve chilled or room temperature.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories176
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Cholesterol 155mg 52%
- Sodium 308mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4.5g 18%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 7.5g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.