- 2 cup Chocolate wafer crumbs
- ⅓ cup Unsalted butter melted
- 5 cup Chocolate mint chocolate chip ice cream
- ¼ cup Creme de menthe
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Place wafer crumbs in large bowl, then stir in butter until evenly moist.
- Firmly press over bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in center of oven until firm, 5-7 minutes.
- Place in freezer to cool for about 20.
- When crust is cool, place ice cream in large bowl, and cut into small chunks
- Stir in liqueur as best you can, but don’t let the ice cream melt completely.
- Spoon into cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Tightly cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories146.8
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Cholesterol 13.9mg 5%
- Sodium 129.8mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3%
- Sugars 7.9g
- Protein 1.3g 3%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.