Graham Cracker Brownies with Chocolate Chips
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Can Opener
- 7 x 11-Inch Baking Dish
- 14-Cup Food Processor
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- High-Heat Scraper
- Cooling rack
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 1 box Graham crackers (14.4 oz.)
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- ½ cup Golden syrup
- 1 ½ cups Semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Coat an 11×7-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Pulse graham crackers, baking powder, and salt in a food processor to a fine crumb; transfer to a bowl. Stir in condensed milk and golden syrup, then stir in chocolate chips; transfer to prepared dish and press into an even layer.
- Bake brownies until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost clean, 20 minutes. Transfer brownies to a wire rack and cool completely before cutting.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories534
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Cholesterol 10mg 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.