- 2 cup Shelled edamame
- ⅔ cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 Cloves garlic
- ½ cup Fresh basil, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup Lemon juice
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly cracked pepper
- ⅓ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- pita bread or pita chips for dipping
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the edamame and chickpeas for garnish, if desired.
- Place the edamame, chickpeas, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Slowly blend in the olive oil.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the reserved edamame, chickpeas, basil, and small drizzle of olive oil.
- Store this edamame hummus in a covered container in the refrigerator. Use as a dip or a spread for sandwiches and wraps.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories145
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 6g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.