Easy Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce Low Sodium
- 1 tbsp Ketchup No Salt Added
- 1/2 tbsp Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 4 Bone In Pork Chops 4-6oz ea
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 tsp Chopped Parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small mixing bowl combine honey, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup, chili sauce, and oregano; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place pork chops in a large bowl, pour the sauce over the pork chops, and mix it all around.
- Heat olive oil in an oven safe 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and sauce to the skillet; sear chops on both sides until just browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat, add the butter, and place pork chops in the preheated oven.
- Cook for an additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through. Pork chops are cooked through when internal temperature reaches 160F.
- Remove from oven and transfer the pork chops to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chops, garnish with parsley, and serve.
HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS ON THE GRILL
- Reserve two tablespoons of the honey garlic sauce for basting.
- Coat chops in the remaining honey garlic sauce mixture.
- Place chops on a greased grill over medium-high heat.
- Close the lid and cook, about 5 minutes per side, basting the pork chops 2 times while they cook.
HOW TO MAKE AHEAD
- Place pork chops in a large ziploc bag and add the honey garlic sauce; close the bag, rub the sauce all around, and place in the fridge for up to 8 hours.
- Set on the counter for at least 10 minutes, then cook.
HOW TO FREEZE
- Place pork chops in a large ziploc bag.
- Pour the honey garlic sauce over the pork chops, tightly seal the bag and place in the freezer.
- When ready to make Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops, remove the bag from freezer the night before, place in the fridge and defrost overnight.
1 servings per container
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Cholesterol 124mg 42%
- Sodium 441mg 19%
- Potassium 619mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 35g 70%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.