Deviled Eggs With Lemon
- Place eggs in pot and cover with water. Bring to a rolling boil. When the water reaches the boiling point, turn the flame off and put a lid on the pot and set aside for twenty minutes.
- Peel and discard all of the egg shells. Take 3 of the eggs and remove the yolk and discard the whites. With the remaining hard boiled eggs carefully slice through the eggs length wise and remove the yolks.
- Place all the yolks in a bowl. Finely chop parsley and add all the ingredients to the egg yolks, then combine well with a fork. Consistency should be smooth, add olive oil if needed and taste for seasoning. Transfer egg yolk mixture to a plastic bag, maneuvering to one corner of the bag, twist the excess of the bag pushing the yolks down to the corner.
- With scissors snip a small opening in the corner of the bag. Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture.
- Garnish with finely chopped scallions or parsley.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories139.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 327.4mg 110%
- Sodium 222.5mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1%
- Sugars 0.4g
- Protein 11.1g 23%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.