Cuban Ham Roll Ups: these low carb wraps include smoked ham, yellow mustard, dill pickles and shredded lettuce for an easy delicious make ahead lunch or snack!
- 4 1 lb thin boneless chicken cutlets
- 1¼ cups Pickle juice, enough to cover chicken
- 4 tsp. Deli mustard
- 2 oz. Thin sliced reduced sodium deli ham
- 2 oz. Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-2 Dill pickles, sliced very thin lengthwise, dried on paper towel
- olive oil spray
- 1 Large egg, beaten
- ⅓ cup Seasoned wheat or gluten-free breadcrumbs*
- ⅓ cup Seasoned wheat or gluten-free panko*
- cooking spray
- Place chicken in a shallow bowl and cover with pickle juice (enough to cover completely). Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, drain and dry the chicken completely on paper towels; discard marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard over each piece of chicken. Layer the ham on top, then the Swiss cheese and pickles along the center and roll.
- Place egg in a medium bowl. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and panko. Dip chicken in the egg wash, then into the breadcrumb mixture and shake off excess.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and spray the top generously with oil. Bake 25 minutes, until golden outside and cooked through.
- Follow steps 1-5.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F. Transfer to the air fryer basket in two batches until golden outside and cooked through in the center, about 12 minutes, turning half way.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories280
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Cholesterol 148mg 50%
- Sodium 869mg 37%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 36g 72%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.