This Easy Crustless Spinach and Feta Pie is savory and delicious filled with spinach, Feta and Asiago cheese, dill and scallions. Perfect to bring to a potluck!
Crustless Spinach and Feta Pie
- 10 oz. Frozen spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out
- ½ cup Scallions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup Reduced fat crumbled Feta
- 2 tbsp. Grated Asiago cheese, or Parmesan, Romano
- ½ cup White whole wheat flour,
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ⅔ cup Fat free milk
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- cooking spray,
- Preheat oven to 400F°.
- Lightly spray a pie dish with oil.
- Mix spinach, scallions, dill, parsley, feta cheese, and spoon into the pie dish.
- Sift flour and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend well. Pour into pie dish.
- Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center. Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving. Cut into 6 slices.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories126
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 12%
- Cholesterol 69mg 23%
- Sodium 433mg 19%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10%
- Sugars 1.5g
- Protein 9g 18%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.