Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili is an easy slow cooker dump recipe using freezer and pantry staples! This has been one of my most popular recipes since 2008!
Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1 15.5 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1 15.5 oz. can kidney beans, drained
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 10 oz. Pkg. Frozen corn kernels
- 2 10 oz. cans diced tomatoes w/chilies
- 4 oz. Can chopped green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 Packet reduced sodium taco seasoning or homemade, see below
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 24 oz. 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup Chopped fresh cilantro
Homemade Taco Seasoning – omit the packet, cumin and chili powder above and use below instead:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Chili powder
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Dried oregano
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Black pepper
- Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomato, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Nestle the chicken in to completely cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
- Top with fresh cilantro and your favorite toppings!
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories220
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 44mg 15%
- Sodium 729mg 31%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 8.5g 34%
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 21g 42%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.