This Creamy Shrimp and Celery Salad is seasoned with Old Bay and lime juice and mixed in a light creamy sauce.
Creamy Shrimp and Celery Salad
- 16 oz. Large cooked peeled and deveined shrimp2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 Large celery stalk, sliced thin
- ¼ cup Low fat sour cream, regular for Keto
- 2 tbsp. Lite mayonnaise, regular for Keto
- 2 tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- salt to taste
- chopped dill, optional for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, Old Bay and salt.
- Add shrimp, celery, cucumbers and mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories160
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3%
- Sugars 1.8g
- Protein 25g 50%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.