Whether served as a bed for the any main dish or on its own, this couscous salad is great served at room temp or chilled.
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Nesting Bowls
- Wooden Spoon Set
- Kitchen Strainer/Colander Set
- 3-Quart Saucepan
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 11-Pound Digital Scale
- 2 oz. Dry pearl couscous
- ¼ cup Finely diced Pink Lady apple
- ¼ cup Finely diced golden beet
- ¼ cup Finely diced radish
- 2 tbsp. Minced shallots
- 1 tbsp. Chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook couscous according to package directions; drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Toss couscous with radish, beet, apple, shallots, dill, oil, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories196
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Sodium 20mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.