Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos
- 1 lb Flounder Fillet or Tilapia Fillet
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 cup Tomatoes Diced
- ½ cup Chopped Cilantro
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice or Bottled Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 8 Corn Tortillas White
- 1 Hass Avocado
- 1 cup Cabbage Sliced
- 4 Lime Wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion until translucent about 4 to 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Mix well.
- Place fish on the skillet and cook until the flesh starts to flake.
- Add jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and lime juice. Sauté over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, breaking up the fish with the spoon to get everything mixed well; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas on a skillet or directly over the flame of the burner a minute or 2 on each side to warm
- Serve a little over 1/4 cup of fish on each warmed tortilla topped with cabbage, avocado, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories310
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 48mg 16%
- Sodium 90mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 7g 29%
- Sugars 3.5g
- Protein 28g 57%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.