Chicken Stir-Fry With Green Beans & Tomatoes
- ½ cup. Each low-sodium chicken broth and dry sherry
- ¼ cup. Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 tsp. Each sugar and toasted sesame oil
- 1-2 tsp. Chili garlic sauce
- 5 Tbsp. Peanut oil, divided
- 8 oz. Fresh green beans, trimmed and cut on a bias
- Salt to taste
- 12 oz. Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces and patted dry
- 1 cup Halved grape tomatoes
- 2 tsp. Minced fresh ginger
- Sesame seeds
- Cooked white rice
- Whisk together broth, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. peanut oil in a wok or cast-iron skillet over medium-high until shimmering. Add beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until beans begin to blister, 4–5 minutes. Transfer beans to a paper-towellined plate; season with salt.
- Add remaining 3 Tbsp. oil to wok; heat until shimmering over medium-high. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through, 3–4 minutes; transfer to plate with beans. Discard oil from wok.
- Add tomatoes and ginger to wok, and stir-fry until heated through, 30 seconds. Stir in broth mixture; simmer until thickened 1–2 minutes, then toss in chicken and beans. Top stir-fry with sesame seeds and serve with rice
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories601
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Cholesterol 124mg 42%
- Sodium 1474mg 62%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 44g 88%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.