This simple, healthy chicken salad recipe is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. Fast and easy, and perfect for all diets including low-carb, keto, Whole30, Paleo, gluten-free and of course, Weight Watchers.
Chicken Salad with Lemon and Dill
- 10 1/2 ounces cooked skinless boneless chicken breasts, from 1 whole rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp. Fresh dill
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil extra virgin
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt
- Remove the chicken legs, wings and thighs from the rotisserie chicken and set aside for another meal.
- Remove the skin from the 2 breasts and remove the meat from the bones. Break the chicken into chunks with your hands or a knife and place into a large bowl. Add the fresh dill, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories207
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Cholesterol 84mg 29%
- Sodium 167mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 31g 62%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.