Chicken Club Lettuce Wrap Sandwich, a low-carb (keto) lunch idea that replaces a wheat wrap for a lettuce wrap. Just 5 ingredients, and less than 10 minutes to make!
Chicken Club Lettuce Wrap Sandwich
- 1 Head iceberg lettuce, cored and outer leaves removed.
- 1 tbsp. Mayo, (check labels for W30)
- 3 oz. About 6 slices organic chicken or turkey breast
- 2 Strips center cut bacon, cooked and cut in half (check labels for W30)
- 2 Thin slices tomato
- 1 pc. Parchment paper, about 14" x 14"
- Place the parchment paper down on your work surface.
- Layer 6 to 7 large leaves of lettuce in the middle of parchment paper so that you create a lettuce base about 9 inches by 10 inches.
- Spread the mayo in the center of the lettuce wrap.
- Layer with the chicken or turkey, bacon and tomato.
- Starting with the end closest to you, roll the lettuce wraps jelly roll style using the parchment as your base as tight as possible.
- Halfway through rolling, tuck the ends of the wraps towards the middle.
- Continue to roll the lettuce wrap, keeping it as tight as possible and using the parchment paper to guide you.
- When it is completely wrapped, roll the remainder of the parchment around the lettuce tightly.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the lettuce wrap almost completely, leaving a small piece of the parchment intact to help hold it together.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories274
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Cholesterol 73mg 25%
- Sodium 375mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 26g 52%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.