Warm and gooey, nothing says welcome home from a hard day at school (or work) like cookies fresh from the oven. Pour some milk and relax!
Chewy Chocolate Almond Molasses Cookies
- Parchment paper
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- Half-Sheet Pan
- #40 Scoop
- 1 ½ Sticks unsalted butter, softened (12 Tbsp.)
- 1 ½ cups Packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 bag Milk chocolate chips, divided (11.5 oz.)
- 1 cup Slivered almonds, toasted, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and molasses with a mixer on medium speed until smooth, 5 minutes.
- Combine eggs and vanilla; beat into creamed mixture in two additions until incorporated.
- Whisk together flour, ginger, cinnamon, and salt; blend into butter mixture in three additions until combined.
- Stir in 11⁄3 cups chocolate chips and 1⁄2 cup almonds. Scoop dough with #40 scoop (about 11⁄2 Tbsp.) onto prepared baking sheets. Bake cookies until edges are set and centers are no longer shiny, 12–14 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheet, 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips and drizzle over cooled cookies; chop remaining 1⁄2 cup almonds and sprinkle over the tops.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories170
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Cholesterol 22mg 8%
- Sodium 24mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.