These Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are soft and chewy with lightly crispy edges! An easy oatmeal cookie recipe that’s so delicious
Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. Each baking soda and kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1 Stick unsalted butter (8 Tbsp.), softened
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- ½ cup Packed dark brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Chopped fresh or frozen bing cherries (thawed if frozen), well drained
- ½ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups Vanilla ice cream, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cream butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla in a bowl with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture; mix on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in oats, cherries, and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough onto prepared baking sheets by 2 Tbsp. measures (#30 scoop). Bake cookies until edges are set, 15–17 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- To assemble, top a cookie, flat side up, with ⅓–½ cup ice cream and a second cookie. Press cookies to flatten ice cream in middle; serve immediately or freeze until firm.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories431
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 11g 56%
- Cholesterol 63mg 21%
- Sodium 206mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Protein 6g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.