Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut each of the biscuits into 4 equal pieces and place them in a large bowl. Pour in the melted butter, garlic powder, parsley, pepperoni pieces and mozzarella cheese. Toss to evenly combine.
- Divide the mixture among a lightly greased 12 muffin cups for medium sized rolls, or 9 muffin cups for larger rolls.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with a side of marinara sauce for dipping if desired.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories346
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 22.2mg 8%
- Sodium 1138.5mg 48%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 5.5g
- Protein 12.1g 25%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.