Cheesy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 cup Cauliflower Rice
- 4 cup Cooked Chicken (Shredded) or 4 cup Cooked Chicken, Chopped
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 6 tsp Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly butter a 3-quart baking pan/dish and set aside.
- Combine cauliflower rice and shredded chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sweet paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian Seasoning, dried oregano, and chili powder; mix to combine.
- Add heavy cream, softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper; stir until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to previously prepared baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil; add remaining shredded cheddar cheese and continue to bake for 10 more minutes, or until top is browned, mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
HOW TO FREEZE LEFTOVERS
- Store all leftovers in an airtight container and freeze for up to 2 months.
- When ready to use, place in the fridge over night to thaw.
- Reheat in the oven at 375F for 20 minutes, or until completely heated through.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories430
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 15g 75%
- Cholesterol 148mg 50%
- Sodium 321mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 32g 64%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.