- 1 ½ head cauliflower, trimmed, and cut into 1 1/2-in. chunks
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pulse cauliflower chunks in a food processor until finely chopped, about 20 pulses. Transfer to a large microwavable bowl, and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH until tender, about 9 minutes. Spread cauliflower in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet; let cool, about 15 minutes. Spoon into a cheesecloth or a clean kitchen towel; squeeze out excess liquid (should be dry and clumpy, similar to moistened masa). Place back into food processor.
- Add eggs, cheese, and salt to cauliflower; process until smooth, about 20 seconds. Sprinkle xanthan gum over mixture, and process until thickened and smooth, about 10 seconds. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Scoop 1/4 cup of the cauliflower mixture for each tortilla, and spread into a thin (7-inch) circle, forming 2 tortillas per baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until dry on top and bottom is browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Flip carefully, and bake until firm yet pliable, 2 to 4 more minutes. Repeat with remaining mixture on a fresh piece of parchment paper.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories100
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Sodium 213mg 9%
- Potassium 8mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 8g 16%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.