These easy, low-carb Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are spicy, light and delicious topped with celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing. Ready in under 15 minutes!
Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil extra-virgin
- 1 lb. Peeled and deveined large shrimp, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup Hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 1 Head romaine or butter lettuce, leaves separated, for serving (12 leaves)
- ¼ cup Red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Rib celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup light blue cheese or ranch dressing, homemade or jarred
- chopped chives, optional garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shrimp and garlic. Cook, flipping halfway, until pink and opaque on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Turn off heat and add the hot sauce, tossing to coat.
- Assemble wraps: Add scant 1/4 cup of shrimp to the center of a romaine leaf, then top with dressing, red onion and chives.
- % Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.