Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. Add some avocado if you wish!
BLT Lettuce Wraps
- 4 Slices center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Medium tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp. Light mayonnaise, or whole30 approved mayo
- 3 lg. Iceberg lettuce leaves
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 oz. Avocado optional
- Carefully remove 2 large outer leaves of a head of lettuce. If you rip or tear one, just save it for the 3rd leaf you need to shred. Shred the 3rd leaf and set aside.
- Dice tomato and set aside in a bowl.
- Combine diced tomato with mayonnaise and fresh black pepper.
- Place lettuce cups on a plate, top with shredded lettuce. Add tomato then bacon and roll it like a wrap and dig in!
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories161
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Cholesterol 20mg 7%
- Sodium 505mg 22%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 11g 22%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.