Bang Bang Chicken Salad is delicious, made with tender chunks of breaded chicken baked until golden topped with delicious Bang Bang sauce. I served this over mixed greens and swooned with every bite!
Bang Bang Chicken Salad
- olive oil spray
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. Whole wheat or gluten-free Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Plain or gluten-free panko
- 16 oz. 2 Large skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 24 1-inch chunks
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups Shredded romaine
- 1 cup Shredded red cabbage
Skinny Bang Bang Sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Scallions, chopped fine plus more for topping
- 1½ Tbsp. Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs and panko in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then bake 8 – 10 minutes. Turn over then cook another 4 – 5 minutes or until cooked though.
- Meanwhile combine the sauce in a medium bowl. When the chicken is ready, drizzle it over the top and enjoy!!
- In batches, cook the chicken in a pre-heated air fryer 400F 8 minutes, turning halfway.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories245
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
- Cholesterol 86mg 29%
- Sodium 224mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 29g 58%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.