Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Vegetable Peeler Set
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Half-Sheet Pan with Rack
- Glass Nesting Bowls
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp Each black pepper, garlic powder, and dried thyme
- 1 lb Sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°. Set wire racks inside two baking sheets.
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme.
- Toss potatoes with oil, then with salt mixture.
- Arrange potatoes in single layers on prepared baking sheets. Bake potatoes until crisp, 15–18 minutes. Season chips with salt.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories131
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Sodium 543mg 23%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.