Deliciously Baked Corn and Crab Cakes made with lump crab and sweet summer corn. Bake them in the oven or air fryer!
Baked Corn and Crab Cakes
- 1 cup Corn kernels, fresh
- 1 cup about 30 reduced-fat Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 Whole egg plus 2 egg whites, beaten
- 4 Scallions, chopped fine
- ¼ cup Minced red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Fat free yogurt
- ¼ cup Fresh parsley
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 16 oz. Premium lump crab meat, picked free of shells
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine corn, crushed crackers, eggs, scallions, pepper, mayo, yogurt, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, then fold in crab meat, careful not to over mix so the crab remains in large chunks.
- Gently shape into 8 patties using a 1/2 cup measuring cup.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before baking.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bake about 24 to 28 minutes turning halfway, or until golden brown.
- Air fry, in batches 370F until the edges are golden, about 10 to 12 minutes turning halfway.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories97
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
- Cholesterol 73mg 25%
- Sodium 385mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 1.5g
- Protein 11g 22%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.