This Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu is simple and delicious. Chicken breast is stuffed with cheese and ham then coated in panko before baking
Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- cooking spray
- 12 Thin sliced, 36 oz total skinless boneless chicken breasts, 3 oz each
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 Large egg
- 2 Large egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- ½ cup Seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 5 oz. 6 slices thinly sliced lean deli ham, sliced in half
- 4.4 oz. 6 slices Reduced fat Swiss cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a large non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wash and dry the chicken cutlets; lightly pound the chicken to make thinner and lightly season with salt and black pepper.
- Lay the chicken on a working surface and place a slice of ham on top of the chicken, then the cheese and roll, setting them aside seam side down.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites along with water to make an egg wash.
- In another medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken into the egg wash, then into the breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken onto the baking sheet seem side down. Spray the top of the chicken with more cooking spray and bake about 25 minutes, or until until cooked.
- Follow steps above 1 through 6.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F. Spray both sides of the chicken with oil. Cook, in two batches 12 minutes turning halfway.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories378
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 813mg 34%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 55g 111%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.