Large, tender sea scallops lightly wrapped in smoky bacon for a divine treat that will delight the senses. Simply bake and serve for an elegant appetizer
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- 16 Large sea scallops, cleaned and pat dry with paper towels
- 8 Slices center cut bacon
- 16 Toothpicks
- olive oil spray
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400F 3 minutes.
- Place the bacon in the air fryer to partially cook 3 minutes, turning halfway. Remove and set on a paper towel to cool.
- Remove any side muscles on the scallops. Pat the scallops dry with paper towels to remove any moisture.
- Wrap each scallop in slice of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Spritz olive oil over scallops and season lightly with black pepper.
- Arrange scallops in a single layer in the air fryer, cook, in batches 8 minutes turning halfway until scallop is tender and opaque and bacon is cooked through. Serve hot.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories138
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Cholesterol 32mg 11%
- Sodium 654mg 28%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 20g 40%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.