Bacon Burger Bites are the ideal bitesize treat for parties, tailgating or when you’re craving a flavorful snack.
Bacon Burger Bites
- 2 lbs. 90% beef
- 4 oz. Center cut raw bacon, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Yellow mustard
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- 1 Head butter lettuce
- 30 Cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 jalapeño sliced in 30 thin slices, optional
- 30 Dill pickle chips or slices
- ketchup, mayo and/or yellow mustard , optional for dipping
- Using your hands, gently mix together the beef, bacon, mustard, salt, onion powder and pepper.
- Form into 30 (golf ball size) balls.
- Preheat the air fryer 400F. Working in batches arrange burgers in a single layer.
- Cook, flipping halfway to your desired doneness, 8 to 10 minutes for medium.
- Place each burger on a skewers with lettuce, pickles and tomatoes and serve with dipping sauces.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories125
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Cholesterol 39.5mg 14%
- Sodium 521.5mg 22%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
- Sugars 0.5g
- Protein 13.5g 27%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.