Bright and flavorful avocado strawberry mango salsa for dipping chips or adding to salads, tacos, fish, or chicken! Perfect for parties and potlucks.
Avocado Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 1 cup Diced strawberries (a little more than a half pound of strawberries)
- 1 cup Diced ripe mango (from 2 large mangoes)
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp Finely diced red onion
- 2-3 tbsp Diced cilantro
- 1 Small lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp Salt, plus more to taste
- Multigrain pita chips, for serving/dipping
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Garnish with extra cilantro. Serve with pita chips for dipping. Also great served on salmon, fish tacos or shrimp. Serves 4-6. Double the recipe to serve 10-12.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories104
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 11.2g
- Protein 1.2g 3%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.