Crispy baked avocado fries coated with panko breadcrumbs and served with a lime dipping sauce. So fast and easy to make in the oven or air fryer! One of my favorite air fryer recipes when I want a healthy appetizer or snack.
1 servings per container
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 94.5mg 32%
- Sodium 521.5mg 22%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 1.5g
- Protein 7g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Avocado Fries with Lime Dipping Sauce
- 8 oz. 2 small avocados , peeled, pitted and cut into 16 wedges
- 1 Large egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup Panko breadcrumbs, optional use gluten-free*
- 1¼ tsp. Lime chili seasoning salt
Lime dipping sauce
- ¼ cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. Light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. Lime chili seasoning salt,
- ⅛ tsp. Kosher salt
- Preheat the air-fryer 390F degrees.
- Place egg in a shallow bowl. On another plate, combine panko with 1 teaspoon Tajin.
- Season avocado wedges with 1/4 teaspoon Tajin. Dip each piece first in egg, and then in panko
- Spray both sides with oil then transfer to the air fryer and cook 7 to 8 minutes turning halfway. Serve hot with dipping sauce.
- Preheat the oven 425F, follow directions above and bake on a sheet pan until golden and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.