These easy Air Fryer Avocado Egg Rolls are inspired by the Cheesecake Factory egg rolls, only healthier because they are not fried.
Avocado Egg Rolls
- 12 ounces from 3 medium Hass avocados, cubed
- Juice from 1-2 small limes
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 2/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Small bowl of water for sealing
- Olive or canola oil spray
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- A few dashes of sriracha, plus more to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado, lime juice, sundried tomatoes, onion, cilantro, salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- One at a time, place egg roll wrapper on a clean surface, points facing top and bottom like a diamond.
- Spoon ¼ cup mixture onto the bottom third of the wrapper.
- Dip your finger in a small bowl of water and run it along the edges of the wrapper.
- Lift the point nearest you and wrap it around the filling. Fold the left and right corners in toward the center and continue to roll into a tight cylinder.
- Set aside and repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Spray all sides of the egg rolls with oil.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F. In batches, cook 400F for 6 minutes, turning halfway through, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce and sriracha and serve on the side for dipping.
Bake In The Oven
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a sheet pan with oil.
- Transfer the egg rolls to the baking sheet and cook until browned and crisp, about 16 to 18 minutes, turning halfway.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories148
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 4.5mg 2%
- Sodium 304mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 1.5g
- Protein 3.5g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.