These Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs come out so succulent and tasty in the air fryer
Asian-Glazed Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 32 oz. 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- ¼ cup Low sodium soy sauce
- 2½ Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Fresh grated ginger
- 1 Scallion, green only sliced for garnish
- In a small bowl combine the balsamic, soy sauce, honey, garlic, sriracha and ginger and mix well.
- Pour half of the marinade (1/4 cup) into a large bowl with the chicken, covering all the meat and marinate at least 2 hours, or as long as overnight.
- Reserve the remaining sauce for later.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and transfer to the air fryer basket
- Cook in batches 14 minutes, turning halfway until cooked through in the center.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining sauce in a small pot and cook over medium-low heat until it reduces slightly and thickens, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle the sauce over the chicken and top with scallions.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories297
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Cholesterol 214mg 72%
- Sodium 835mg 35%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
- Protein 45.5g 91%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.