Arnie Palmer Jelly Shots
- 20 2-ounce plastic cups with lids
- 2 tbsp Unflavored gelatin, (or 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin)
- ½ cup Cold water
- 1 cup Hot water
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Vodka, regular or citrus-flavored
- ¼ cup Lemonade
- ¼ cup Iced tea
- Place the plastic cups onto a baking sheet so they are spread out. Set aside
- Add gelatin to a small mixing bowl. Pour in cold water and whisk to combine. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes while you bring 1 cup of water to a simmer.
- Pour the hot water into the gelatin and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add the sugar and whisk until the sugar is dissolved. Pour in the vodka and stir to combine.
- Pour half of the jello base into another bowl (you should have about 1 cup of liquid in each bowl.
- To one bowl, add the lemonade and stir. To the other bowl, add the iced tea and stir.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the lemonade jello into the bottom of each plastic cup.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge and chill the shots for 30 minutes or until the jello begins to set and the top is tacky.
- Remove the shots from the fridge and pour 2 tablespoons of the tea jello into each cup.
- Return the baking sheet to the fridge and chill for 2 hours, or until the jello is completely set. Cover each cup with a lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories34
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 4mg 1%
- Potassium 3mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 10g
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.