Apple-Honey Toddies are perfect for a delicious alcoholic drink for the holidays. This recipe only takes 20 minutes to make. Warm up with a delicious apple cider hot toddy! This hot apple toddy is a warm and cozy whiskey cocktail for those cool nights.
- 8 cups Apple cider
- ½ cup Honey
- ¾ cup Bourbon
- 4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Vanilla beans, optional
- Dried apple slices, optional
- Heat apple cider and honey in a saucepan over medium heat until hot, about 20 minutes.
- Off heat, add bourbon and vanilla extract.
- Divide among 8 mugs and serve hot with a vanilla bean and dried apple slice in each serving. (Vanilla beans can be rinsed and reused).
- % Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.