Alouette® Crème De Brie® Shrimp Cups
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) packages frozen phyllo dough, tartlet shells
- 5 oz Package alouette creme de brie cheese, Original, at room temperature
- 30 cooked baby shrimp (about 2/3 of a 7 oz. pkg.)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Grated orange peel
- 1 tbsp Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped chives
- ¼ tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- ⅛ tsp Garlic, finely minced
- Arrange tartlet shells on 2 serving plates. Spoon a scant teaspoon Alouette® Crème de Brie in each.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp and all remaining ingredients. Toss to coat shrimp.
- Place 1 shrimp over cheese in each shell. Spoon a little orange juice-chive mixture over shrimp. Serve immediately.
- For a slightly salty flavor, substitute 30 cup-shaped tortilla chips for the phyllo tartlet shells.
- If using phyllo tartlet shells, these can be served cold or warm (warm for 5 minutes at 350° F).
- Amount Per ServingCalories71.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 9.4mg 4%
- Sodium 97.8mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 2.5g 5%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.