These soft, garlicky knots taste just like your favorite pizzeria’s garlic knots! Made from scratch using my easy yeast-free bagel dough recipe (just flour, Greek yogurt, baking powder and salt), they can be baked in the oven or cooked in the air fryer!
Easy Garlic Knots
- olive oil spray
- 1 cup All purpose or white whole wheat flour, Optional Gluten Free
- ¾ tsp. Kosher salt, less for table salt
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 cup Fat free Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp. Butter
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone liner or Silpat.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well. Add the yogurt and mix with a spoon until incorporated. Then use your dry hands and knead about 15 times. If it's too sticky you can add a little more flour. Roll into a ball
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces then roll each piece into worm like strips, about 9 inches long.
- Tie each breadstick into a “knot-like” ball; place on the prepared baking sheet. Spray the top with olive oil.
- Bake on the top third of the oven until golden about 18 minutes. Let them cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium nonstick skillet melt the butter, add the garlic and cook until golden, 2 minutes.
- Toss the knots in the skillet with the melted butter and garlic or use a brush to cover the knots with the garlic.
- If the knots are too dry, give them another mist of olive oil. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Preheat the air fryer 325F degrees and set for 11 to 12 minutes. Cook in batches without overcrowding and bake 11 to 12 minutes, or until golden. No need to turn.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories87
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
- Cholesterol 3mg 1%
- Sodium 145mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.